Monday, June 20, 2022

Micro Mini Goldendoodle & Part Siamese Cat coloring page

 Welcome or welcome back to my free coloring pages blog. 

Today's new drawing is of our new doggy and one of our kitties. 

If you have wondered why I haven't posted in a while, we, my wife and I

had to go to a big city 100 miles away for medical tests, and appointments.

And we picked up our new puppy so we have been rather busy.  


Dandy and Duncan


First of all, I am allergic to most dogs and most cats.  But my wife and I love both.  So do our daughter and her family.  And we live with them in a grandparents' apartment in the house. 

We just got a new puppy.  He is a Micro Mini Goldendoodle.  He is SOOOOO cute!!! Micro Mini Goldendoodles are 75% Miniature Poodle and 25% Golden Retriever.  They will only get to between 10 and 15 lbs.  (4.5 to about 7 kg).  We named him Dandy.  Micro Mini Goldendoodles shed very little and are considered hypoallergenic.  I am not allergic to Dandy at all. 

Our part Siamese cats are somewhat hypoallergenic.  I am somewhat allergic to them but not severely.  Interestingly enough, Dandy and Duncan play together, even though Duncan is a large adult cat. Although Duncan is not as huge as I drew him here in comparison to Dandy. 

NOTE:  This drawing, in printable form, is found by clicking on the "Animals" button.  Then scroll to the bottom of the list.  New drawings are at the bottom of the list.  Click on the title and you get a free coloring page.  Below are photos of both animals. 



Dandy Doggy




Duncan Kitty



No comments:

Post a Comment