Friday, December 1, 2017

Centaur Girl

We are still in Germany.  But, my niece and her husband have this compatible computer so I am adding a Centaur today.   We just got back from Rome and Greece so this seems appropriate.  I have some photos of centaur statues but they are all male so I will just post my drawing of a young girl or female centaur.

Obviously there would be female and male centaurs...at least in my opinion.  Some stories of centaurs make them very wise.  Others make them rather self centered.  I like the positive way of thinking of centaurs so my young female or girl centaur is nice.

The goat-man is called a Satyr.  They are mischievous and sometimes rather naughty.  I think the Fauns who are rather like the Satyrs.   My favorite one in literature is the one from the Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe.  HE is very nice.  His name is Mr. Tumnus.


No comments:

Post a Comment