Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Unicorn Foal magicking her Doggy Friend coloring page

 

Welcome to my free coloring pages blog!

Today this blog reached 60,000 hits from counties all over the world!

Today's new drawing is of a Unicorn Foal and her Doggy Friend. 

There are no ads and no fees on this site. 

There are over 1000 drawings to print and color.  

My name is Robin Lyman.  I drew these pictures for kids and adults to color. 

I draw to block pain and because it is fun.  

I drew THIS drawing as I waited in the pre-op room for surgery. 

 I am now back at home but my throat is very sore.  I had a tracheal stent changed. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this drawing.  It is one of my more simple drawings.

I drew several more while I waited so I will post them tomorrow.  I'm still kind of recovering.  


Unicorn Foal magicking her Doggy Friend


Unicorns have magic.  They sometimes make friends with mortal animals, like dogs.  When this happens they give some magic to their new friend and this makes it so the mortal animal can speak Unicorn.  Here we see a young Unicorn foal her new friend, a small doggy.  THIS doggy will never be the same again!

By the way, a Foal is a horse (or Unicorn) of either sex, that is less than one year old.  A Filly is a female foal and a colt is a male foal.   

This drawing can be found, in printable form, by clicking on the button up top labeled, "Fantasy, Myths, and Circus."  Then scroll down because new drawings are at the bottom of the list.  


No comments:

Post a Comment