Monday, December 28, 2020

Blog Announcement

 I want to apologize for a mistake I have made.  Google clanged how printable pages can be linked and I did not grant access to the printable pages to anyone with the link.  I made this mistake before but fixed the problem.  I apologize that I have made the mistake again.  

I will fix this problem that has affected the printable pages for the last couple of months of drawings... that were not accessible.  Again, my apologies but this will take a few days to fix the problem.  There are a LOT of links from the lists you access by clicking on the buttons.  

So far I have fixed the most recent Christmas themed drawings.  

UPDATE:  The printable drawings are now all fixed.  That is, they will now print.  Just go to the buttons and scroll down. 



No comments:

Post a Comment