Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Stream Fairy with a Robin

Stream Fairy with a Robin

It is very wintery weather here in Utah this week. . . so I drew a more summer-like scene to help me feel warm.  This is a Stream Fairy.  She has transformed from Fairy size to mortal size and is talking with her friend, a robin.  In fact this friend is named Robin.  Of course I have an affinity for robins, since I am Robin.  Stream Fairies are very similar to River Fairies, although Stream Fairies rarely have webbed feet and hands.

A funny thing happened to this drawing.  I spilled eggnog on it.  My wife figured out a way to save the drawing.   

Look for the printable version under .....All Printables. . . . or . . . Fantasy Myths and Circus..... That is the  buttons up top.   Have fun. . . Stay warm, all of you who like me, live in the temperate climate of the Northern Hemisphere.   We have ANOTHER  big storm coming in tomorrow.   It is supposed ot last 4 days.   

No comments:

Post a Comment