Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Diminutive Wood Elves with their Friend the Dragon



Diminutive Wood Elves and Friendly Dragon


Brother and Sister Diminutive-Wood-Elf Lookouts are seen here the Forest, by a River, with their Pet Dragon.  Not all dragons are deadly terrors and some smaller species are friendly with Elves.  These dragons are even helpful in keeping the Elves' forest home safe.  The smaller species of dragon are particularly friendly with smaller species of Elves.   

NOTE:  I want to give credit for my inspiration for this drawing.  It was a Jack-O-Lantern at the Pumpkin Walk in Logan, Utah this Halloween season.  The pumpkin was labeled as "Gelflings With Shard."  I have never seen the movie, The Dark Crystal, so I can't tell you much about Gelflings... but they are an elf-like race.  I modified my drawing and I am calling these two (brother and Sister) Diminutive-Wood-Elves. 

The drawing can be found in printable form by clicking on one of the correct  buttons up top and scrolling down to the bottom of the drop down list of drawings.  New drawings are found at the bottom of the list.  The correct buttons to find this drawing are. . . . . All Printables. . . . . or. . . . 
 . . . . . . Fantasy, Myths, and Circus.


Gelflings on Jack-O-Lantern

No comments:

Post a Comment