Monday, August 26, 2019

Polynesian Mermnaid

Polynesian Mermaid

The mermaid is part of several of the Polynesian cultures.  Some are part human part fish.  Some are part human part dolphin.  There are even stories of some who are part octopus.  The model for this drawing is a young woman who goes to our church.   Of course the model is all human.  The outfit this mermaid is wearing is made of kelp leaves.  

Note:  This blog is free.  Printing drawings is free.  There are also no ads.   I started this free coloring pages blog when I was forced to retire due to health issues.  I WAS a Jr. High Science Teacher.  I ran a Fantasy and Sci Fi Club for 16 years at my Jr. High School.  I have always been interested in Fantasy and Science Fiction.   Today's mermaid drawing is found in printable form by clicking on the buttons up top labeled either . . . . . . .  . .All Printables . . . . . . or . . . . .  Fantasy, Myths, and Circus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment