Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day Drawings

For Valentine's day there is one new drawing of my wife and I in front of a lodge, on our Honeymoon.  The other drawings are from a previous posts.  I made them into Valentines.  Unfortunately they are not on the "Holiday" button above.  (They will not link...sorry.)  You could screen shot this page and print it... then cut the valentines out.

I'm not horsing around, PLEASE
be my Valentine







BEE my Valentine



Deer Be my Valentine




It would be a Victory for me if you will be my Valentine

And here are a couple of Valentine-ish drawings:  



If you will be my Valentine I will make You my Goddess!




I will love you forever, if you will be my Valentine!










Honeymoon at Daniel Summit

Our honeymoon was at a place called Daniel Summit.  We were in a friend's family cabin.  This drawing is from a photo taken in front of the nearby store at Daniel Summit . . . near Daniel Summit Lodge.  We went to the lodge for our second anniversary.  These type of coloring page drawings are certainly NOT perfect... It is hard to capture my new wife's beauty in any drawing though.   You can see that I did not even draw the background exactly like the photo...(artist's prerogative).  The drawing is clearly not perfect but it was done fast and late at night.  I'm going to give this drawing another try in a few weeks.  Clearly my people drawings are not as good as my animal drawings.


Photo of us on our Honeymoon
Happy Valentine's Day Laurel!  


No comments:

Post a Comment