Thursday, October 19, 2023

Jesus in the Mountains coloring page

 Today's new drawing on this free coloring pages blog is of

Jesus in the Mountains,



Jesus in the Mountains


When Jesus was on the Earth He liked to go up into the mountains and into nature to be with God... or to pray and commune with God.  He often went up alone.  The maintains were a sacred place of peace to Him.

I feel that the mountains are still a beautiful place where we can feel closer to God.  I know a skier who worked ski patrol and he felt close to God while he was up in the mountains skiing.  Of course, I still feel it is important to go to church and fellowship with my fellow Christians, and serve one another.  But I also think that here in Utah we forget about how beautiful it is up in our mountains.  I think we need to get up there more often.  In fact, wherever you live you should consider looking for opportunities to get out and enjoy Nature. 

My family and I also love fishing up in the mountain streams. We also enjoy hiking.  A couple of weeks ago we drove up to a high mountain lake to hike and take photos of the glorious fall leaves. 

NOTE:  This drawing, in printable form, is found by clicking on the button labeled "Religious."  Then scroll down to the bottom of the New Testament section.  Have fun coloring our Savior.  And consider getting out in Nature wherever you live.  It is good for the soul.  


P. S.  I need to go take my grandson to Tai Kwon Do so I will be posting the printable version later tonight.  Sorry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment