Sunday, September 3, 2023

Pictures of Jesus to color

Welcome to my free coloring pages blog. 

Today I am posting several coloring page drawings of Jesus.

I am planning to post several drawings so I will be writing just a little bit about each 

scene from the mortal life and the post-mortal life of our Savior.

I am starting with the drawings below.  



Jesus before calling His Apostles

Jesus called some fishermen to be His apostles. . . so this drawing shows Him wading in 

the Sea of Galilee (also known as the Sea of Tiberius).  These Apostles like Peter and Andrew were

simple men who were near the bottom of the social ladder, yet they were certainly

pre-ordained in the pre-mortal life to be these special witnesses of Christ.





Jesus ordains one of His Apostles

Jesus ordained some of His followers to be Apostles.

Apostles were the leaders of the Church and had the Priesthood authority to lead,

to give blessings of healing, etc. etc. 




Jesus praying at an Olive Press in Gethsemane

Jesus prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane where we believe he began to

pay the eternal price for the sins of every single member of Mankind... male and female.

He is seen here praying and using an olive press to lean on. 




Resurrected Jesus outside of Jerusalem

Jesus was resurrected so that one day we will all be resurrected as well.

We will have perfect bodies without the defects and problems we have now.

I know that one eye in this drawing is slightly smaller. 

I myself have a dropping eyelid. So I thought that maybe Jesus could have had

that type of eye.  He probably didn't but because he COULD have 

I left the eyes the different sizes.  I suppose that in the resurrection I

will not have the droopy eyelid.  But then again maybe I will since a droopy 

eyelid is part of how people recognize me.

NOTE: These four drawings can be found, in printable form, by clicking on the button labeled "Religious.  Then scroll down to the bottom of the list of drawings. I will be posting more drawings of Jesus tomorrow.  Have fun coloring. 




No comments:

Post a Comment