Saturday, September 9, 2023

Happy 99th Birthday President Russell M. Nelson coloring page

 Welcome back to my blog.  

THIS picture is the second one I have posted today. 

In this case it is a re-posting of a drawing that I did a few years ago. 

President and Sister Nelson

President Russell Marion Nelson is a great heart surgeon.  He was a pioneer in open heart surgery.  He trained many many other physicians and surgeons so his work as a surgeon has had a lasting impact in the world.  He also personally saved many lives by his surgical skills. 

But he is also the prophet of God.  He was called to the Quorum of 12 Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  As an Apostle and now as the President and Prophet of the Lord.  His impact from his service as a man of God has had an even greater impact!

I know that he is a modern prophet of God.  His messages have inspired me and strengthened my faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.  He leads the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, which is the Kingdom of God on Earth.  This church is a restoration of the church Jesus and His apostles established.  The priesthood authority to act in the name of God was also restored. 

NOTE:  I am reposting this drawing so I will also repost the printable version on the bottom of the Religious section of my blog.  Secifically look for the label; Restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.   First click on the button labeled "Religious" and scroll to the bottom of the list.

This drawing, in printable form, is ALSO found at the bottom of the "People and Portraits" list.  So click on that button and scroll down.    

No comments:

Post a Comment