Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Jackson and Alissa

Jackson and Alissa the Elf Warriors

We went to a niece's wedding a couple of weeks ago.  This is the bride and groom.  They are beautiful people. . . so I drew them as Lord of the Rings Elves.  There is some advice I want to give them. . . feel free to read it if you want.    

The best way to stay close to each other, is to both individuallt and together stay close to your Creator.  It is like a triangle with God at the top.  The closer you are each to God the closer you are to each other and the better every aspect of your relationship will be.  

By the way, to preserve their privacy, "Alissa" and "Jackson" is not their real names.  But they will know this is them.  So Jackson and Alissa, remember that we, your family love you and care about you.  Be patient with each other and remember to be friends first and the romance will stay sizzling.  You are both beautiful people both inside and out.  And I do know that you WERE friends first and that bodes well for a happy life together.  

I loved the Lord of the Rings movies.  The actors and actresses from those movies that played Elves were all such beautiful people and you two remind me of them.  The elves were generally also very good people and again, that reminds me of you.  

Below is a drawing that took me 40 hours instead of the 1.5 hours that I spent on your coloring page.  Remember that it is impossible to capture true beauty with a fine point marker. . . well, it is for me anyway.  Maybe some day I will draw you with pencils and airbrush like the below drawing of Arwen from LOTR.  Alissa, maybe I am biased because I am your uncle, but you are as beautiful as Arwen or any Elf princess. . . in fact you are more beautiful.  Jackson, I hope you recognize that you have been blessed beyound belief and always treasure Alissa.  

Arwen by Robin Lyman

No comments:

Post a Comment