Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Jesus gives Comfort

Jesus comforts a Man
(New Drawing)

I was feeling despondent a couple of weeks ago and I drew this.  It is really not my best work but it gave me comfort to draw it.  We all need the Savior in our lives.  He helps us overcome and forgives us of our sins and mistakes when we repent....but he also comforts us when we are suffering from things that are not our fault.  He also sends us the Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit to comfort us in our trials.  I have suffered from my own sins, but because of repentance I will not have to suffer eternally because Jesus Christ suffered for our sins. . . IF we repent and do our best to change.  Also, because of Jesus' resurrection we all will one day...after we die...get our bodies back in the resurrection.   Those of us who struggle with terrible health challenges will have perfect bodies.  That will be nice.   
Below are other drawings I have posted before of our Savior serving others:  

Jesus teaches about Forgiveness

Jesus told the accusers of the woman caught in adultery that he who was without sin should cast the first stone at the woman.  The men all left.  Then Jesus told the woman to go her way and sin no more.  Jesus did not condone the sin, but he was willing to forgive the sin if the woman would repent.   A good lesson for all of us.  



Jesus comforts a Young Woman




Jesus calms the Sea
His disciples were terrified the ship would sink.  

Jesus with a pair of Children


Jesus heals the Lepers


Jesus heals a Sick Man

No comments:

Post a Comment