Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Dickens Festival part 1

Dickens Festival Young Female Sales Clerk

We went to the Dickens Festival last week.  This festival is held in the Salt Lake City area in the Mountain America Credit Union Expo Center.  It was a lot like the Christmas Markets we went to in Europe and it was a lot of fun.  We bought some delicious syrup and preserves from this sales clerk at one of the stalls.  The company she works for is called:  Pioneer Valley.  They are out of Orem, Utah.  And in case you are wondering, NO I am not paid to endorse their yummy products.  I DO like to support local businesses.  That may be kind of funny since many of you who read my blog or at least print and color my drawings are located all over the world and nowhere near Utah, USA.  


Dickens Festival Young Female Sales Clerk in costume 


NOTE:  I am drawing more people from the festival and I will post them as I get them done.
This drawing, in printable form, is found by clicking the Holidays button and going to the Christmas section.  It is also on the All Printables page.  There is a button that says All Printables.   

No comments:

Post a Comment