Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day Cards to color for Mom

These cards can be printed by clicking on the "Free Printable Downloads" button above.  Scroll down to the bottom of the list for these most recent drawings.  I did them today during church.  Drawing is my ADHD Brain's way of focusing.  In other words, If I am drawing I pay better attention.  This is something that might help other ADHD people out there.  Being ADHD often means mega-creativity as well.

By the way... (this is me from 2020 now). . . You can see my 2020 Mother's Day cards to color by going to my main blog page:  Just google "Robin's Great Coloring Pages"
or the URL is   https://gr8coloringpages.blogspot.com/


ANYWAY, print the pages and fold them in half, write:  "Happy Mother's Day" or "To:  Mom" on the front and a nice note on the back.   You husbands, if you forgot to get a card, I just provided you a way out of the ending up in the doghouse.   In fact, one of the cards is a puppy and mother doggy.   Children of all ages, who have a living parent...a colored page is more personal than a card from the store...although I must admit I love Hallmark Cards.   But if you FORGOT to get a card, here is your solution.



Roses & Violets Mother's Day Poem Card



Mother's Day Card with Dog and Puppy



Mother's Day Card with Cat and Kitten



 Ablertosaurus with Leopard Print (Mother's Day card)
Sorry about misspelling "Constant" ...I had to squeeze in the "s"
By the way, "Convergent Evolution" says that a dinosaur with leopard print is possible.


Mother's Day Card with T. rex chick with Magnolias
Magnolias are thought to be one of the first flowers to appear on Earth.



Mother's Day Card with Apatosaurus



No comments:

Post a Comment