Saturday, January 6, 2024

Another Firefly Fairy coloring page

As I mentioned a few days ago, I have several drawings that were

done rather quickly in ink.  SOME pencil shading was done in

some of the drawings.  These drawings today are kind of 

a sample from several categories of drawings

on this free coloring pages blog.  

However, they are done faster than some of my better drawings. 

I will continue to post these drawings, starting with a Firefly Fairy. 

Please remember that these are fast drawings in ink so I

could not fix mistakes nor draw in great detail. 


Firefly Fairy with Firefly by a River


Firefly Fairies are nocturnal and love to play with Fireflies.  

In fact, Firefly Fairies are friendly to Fireflies. This drawing

shows the firefly near the water feature of a slow-moving river.

Fireflies love slow or stagnant water.  



No comments:

Post a Comment