Friday, March 24, 2023

Next Generation Air Dominance - NGAD jet fighters coloring pages

This post should be titled: Possible NGAD fighter jets

This is a free coloring pages blog.  Today the drawings are possible 

versions of the Next Generation Air Dominance fighter jet

that is being developed here in the USA.  

The fighter jet is called "NGAD."



These are, of course, POSSIBLE versions of the NGAD and they are not actually based on any fully revealed prototype. But some drawings HAVE been released by Skunkworks I suppose.  These three drawings are based on my interpretation of the information that has been released or leaked I suppose.  

I have drawn versions of the NGAD fighter twice before.  So these three new versions I have labeled as NGAD #3, #4, and #5.  


NGAD #3



NGAD #4



NGAD #5


NOTE:  These three new drawings can be printed if you click on the "Military Vehicles" button and scroll down to the bottom of the drop-down menu.  New drawings are at the bottom of the correct list.  I am also adding the two drawings I did of NGAD fighters and posted previously... the two drawings are down below.



Fighter Jet

I suppose, since it was my first attempt, this drawing should be called NGAD #1.  But of all my attempts at drawing the NGAD fighter, this is the worst.  The horizontal stabilizer should be small or it should not be there at all.  But the jet shape and the wing shape may make some sense for a stealth fighter.  However, the flawed drawing could be the smaller fighter the U S Air Force is talking about developing.  They want a smaller and cheaper version to help keep the fighter jet numbers up.


NGAD Fighter with No Vertical Stabilizers

This drawing would be NGAD #2 because it is my second try at drawing an NGAD fighter.


No comments:

Post a Comment