Thursday, March 30, 2023

Marigilda the Hobbit Healer

Welcome back to my free coloring pages blog!

I have been in the hospital recovering from surgery. 

Thank you for your prayers.  It went well this time.

I drew some of the kind & skillful medical caregivers

that took care of me in the hospital. 

I appreciate them letting me draw them because drawing 

is what I do instead of taking narcotic pain meds. 

In fact, I started drawing Marigilda right after she (the real nurse) got

me settled in my hospital room after I left surgery recovery.

Because I had someone to draw I was able to not take a single 

dose of narcotics after I left the surgery recovery room.

Thank you to all those who took care of me including doctors, 

nurses, nurse assistants, respiratory therapists, 

nutrition staff, and pharmacy staff.

This is the first of the drawings of my hospital caregivers 

that I will be posting over the next few days.

This is Marigalda who is a Hobbit Healer.



Marigilda the Hobbit Healer

Hobbits are generally kind people.  They are about half the size of normal men and women so one of their nicknames is "halflings."  Marigilda is a beautiful and kind female hobbit.  She lives in a home that has a round door.  The home is a dugout in a hillside but it DOES have windows.  In fact, hobbits are known for their comfortable homes.  Although most hobbit houses are dugouts, they are richly decorated with paneled walls - plus windows make you feel like you were in a regular home.  Of course, if you are a regular-sized human you would feel like a giant in a hobbit hole/home.  You would probably bump your head on the rafters.  

Marigilda is a talented Hobbit Healer.  She is skillful in finding and the use of herbs.  Here she is seen with some tulips, which have been used for centuries as a poultice for insect bites or/& skin irritations.  Tulip poultices help with bee stings and wasp stings and even scratches.  Marigilda is also a very kind healer plus she is also very beautiful.  Of course, her kind and caring nature enhance her natural physical beauty.  


NOTE: To get to the printable version. of this drawing of Marigilda, just click on the button labeled "Fantasy, Myths, and Circus," then scroll down to the bottom of the list of drawings.  New drawings are always found at the bottom of the correct list. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment