Friday, January 20, 2023

Tai Kwon Do Kid Simon knocks down the Bounce Bag with a Flying Side Kick coloring page

 Welcome or welcome back to my free coloring pages blog!

I don't do many sports drawings but I started this one yesterday and finished it today. 



Tai Kwon Do Kid Simon knocks down the Bounce Bag with a Flying Side Kick


Simon is only 5 years old but he is already an Orange Belt in Tai Kwon Do.  He goes to great lengths to excel in Tai Kwon Do.  He is the smallest boy in his Tai Kwon Do class but he is not the lowest rank of white belt.  He was SO proud of himself when he knocked the bounce bag down with a flying sidekick.  He actually knocked it down flat to the floor several times.  Bounce bags fall and then right themselves back up to an upright position.  This was the first time Si had ever knocked the bounce bag all the way down to the mat.  So good job Simon!  I told him that I would draw him kicking the bag so this is that drawing.

I love Tai Kwon Do.  I myself am an Advance Green Belt. 


NOTE:  This drawing, in printable form, is found by clicking on the button labeled "Sports." 

No comments:

Post a Comment