Monday, January 9, 2023

Rylia the Healer Fairy coloring page

Hi everyone.   I had my pacemaker replaced so I have not posted in a while. 

Today's drawing is from my healing and recovery time. 

The below drawing is of a Healer Fairy. 

Two more Healer Fairies will be posted soon.  

I am working on those drawings.  

For now enjoy coloring the kind and beautiful Rylia the Healer Fairy.



Rylia the Healer Fairy


Today we have a drawing of a kind and beautiful Healer Fairy.  She is Rylia and she is from South America.  She has that amazing beauty that so many of the women of South America possess. But she is also kind and caring and that is even more important.  

Rylia is a Healer Fairy so she is out gathering herbs with medicinal qualities such as Bermuda Grass.  Bermuda grass is actually native to Africa (not Bermuda).  It is popular and is grown in over 100 tropical and subtropical countries.  We had it as our lawn when I lived in Arizona.  Bermuda Grass has multiple medicinal qualities.  But some people, including me, are allergic to the pollen that you get if you don't keep your lawn mowed short.  

NOTE:  I want to mention that it is impossible to capture the true physical beauty of some people or Fairies in a coloring page type of drawing.  That includes Rylia the Healer Fairy.  This drawing can be found by clicking on the button labeled "Fantasy, Myths, and Circus" and scrolling down to the bottom of the drop-down menu of the list of drawings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment