Saturday, December 10, 2022

Cache Valley Civic Ballet Nutacracker 2022 coloring pages of May & the Rose Fairy, Sugar Plum Fairy, & Arabian Dancer coloring pages

 Hello everyone.  This is my free coloring pages blog.  Sorry I have not posted in a few days. 

I have been working on different drawings, including these drawings from the 

Cache Valley Civic Ballet production of The Nutcracker. 

This was a wonderful production.  I had never been to The Nutcracker, but I always wanted to.  

At the reception, the dancers were taking pictures with kids and some adults. 

I took a beautiful little girl named May. We got a photo of her with

The Rose Fairy, The Sugar Plum Fairy, and the Arabian Dancer.

The dancers were so sweet to May and she was thrilled to meet them. 

A note:  These are coloring pages so I can not capture the true beauty of these 

beautiful and talented dancers, nor the beauty and sweetness of May

in this coloring page format.  But I did my best. 




Cache Valley Civic Ballet coloring page of May & the Rose Fairy


I realized that I forgot to put wings on the Rose Fairy so below is 

May and the Rose Fairy - with the Rose Fairy having wings. 


Cache Valley Civic Ballet coloring page of May & the Rose Fairy 



Cache Valley Civic Ballet coloring page of May & the Sugar Plum Fairy



Cache Valley Civic Ballet coloring page of May & the Arabian Dancer

(the female Arabian Dancer)

NOTE:  I have finished the drawing of May and the Arabian Dancer.  These drawings can be found, in printable form, by clicking on the button labeled "Fantasy, Myths, and Circus."  Then scroll down to the bottom of the page to see and print these new drawings.  By the way, the small table in the last drawing is of sugarplums.  .  . even though this is the Arabian Dancer.  I will be reposting this now that I have all the drawings done and posted.   




No comments:

Post a Comment