Sunday, August 7, 2022

New Drawings of Jesus coloring pages

This is my free coloring pages blog 

 I am Robin, a retired or disabled teacher who likes to draw to distract 

myself from my painful health problems. 

Today I am posting several new drawings I did of Jesus over the past few weeks.


Jesus is our Savior.  In the Garden of Gethsemane and on the cross he paid the eternal price for our sins.  He made it possible for us to be forgiven.  He also was resurrected and opened the door for us all to be resurrected.  Here are several new drawings I have recently drawn, of Jesus Christ, our Savior. 

The drawing of Jesus about to clear the Temple... was done today.  The other drawings were done on other Sundays. I usually draw a religious picture on Sundays.  Although I do not always get the religious drawings posted promptly.  In fact, often I have a backlog of drawings to post.  That is why I posted several pictures today.  

Concerning the Jesus about to clear the Temple drawing... I want to add that Jesus did use a braided whip to clear the greedy moneychangers from the Temple.  Jesus did not fly off the handle and go into a rage.  He was angry and he DID clear the moneychangers out.  But first he calmly braided a makeshift whip to use.  

We often think of Jesus as meek and lowly of heart.  That is true, but He also knew when to exercise His power in fighting evil.  In fact, Jesus is Jehovah of the Old Testament.  He was the creator of the Earth.  As a mortal he was still the Son of God and could have used the incredible power He possessed as a god.  Jesus was a willing sacrifice for our sins.  He was not a helpless victim of the Jewish leaders of the day and a victim of the Romans.  Jesus Christ willingly suffered and died to pay the eternal price for our sins because He loves each and every one of us. 


NOTE:  These drawings are found in the New Testament section of the Religious list.  Just click on the button labeled "Religious" and scroll down.  New drawings are at the bottom of the correct part of the list.  The last drawing was posted a few weeks ago.  It is not new, but I really liked it so I am re-posting it.  I want to mention two other items.  IF you can't print one of my older drawings that are towards the top of the lists, just email me and I will grant you access.  Google did a security update and it makes my older drawings not printable without personal authorization by me.  Finally, you probably want to print from my printable pages lists, which are found by clicking on the buttons.  These are PDF files and print much darker and more clear. 




Jesus by a Wall




Jesus close to Jerusalem




A Resurrected Jesus about to call to his Apostles who are Fishing





Jesus about to clear the Temple

(THIS drawing was done today during church.  I was trying to think of an event from the life of Christ that I had never drawn and I remembered HIm clearing the temple of the Moneychangers.  This drawing depicts Jesus after He took the time to make the braided whip.)




A Resurrected Jesus about to visit Jerusalem


Jesus in the Moutains of Judea

(This drawing was originally posted on July 1st.  

That was the last time I posted a drawing of our Savior.}

No comments:

Post a Comment