Saturday, November 20, 2021

Healer Fairies coloring pages

 Welcome to my free coloring pages blog.

I just got out of the hospital and these are drawings I did while I was there. 

So they are "Healer Fairies."   

I am posting these 4 Healer Fairy drawings.  It may take some time.  I am recovering from my Hospital Stay and I keep falling asleep at the switch... or falling asleep at the computer. 

The first Fairy is Cheylia.



Cheylia the Plum Tree Fairy and Healer Fairy


Healer Fairies often take on mortal form and go to mortal school to become nurses, doctors, nursing assistants, physician assistants, respiratory therapists, speech pathologists, and physical therapists.  They are always the kindest of all medical care providers! 



Shelbia the Healer Fairy gathering Watercress





Tree Fairies - Madelyn the Pear Tree Fairy and Fairy Healer






Idalissia the Fairy Healer gathering Watercress


A few words about these Fairy Healers and what they are doing.   Some Tree Fairies are also Healer Fairies.  In fact, there are medical and nutritional uses for both plum trees and pear trees.  But you really have to know what you are doing because plum pits contain some hydrochloric acid.  Watercress has the potential to be bad for unborn children.  

I personally love watercress sandwiches that are very simple to make.  They are two pieces of white bread, butter on the inside of both pieces of bread... and a bunch of watercress between the pieces of bread.  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....  I grew up on these.  We'd pick the watercress from the clear mountain stream.  

NOTE:  These drawings are found by clicking on the button labeled "Fantasy, Myths, and Circus."  Then scroll down to the bottom of the drop-down many.   Click on the title of the drawing you want to print.  

No comments:

Post a Comment