Friday, August 7, 2020

Alicorns coloring pages

 


Please scroll down to see the drawings. . . 

This is a free site with no ads. 

This 

is a

Free

Coloring 

Pages 

Blog

Today's 

new 

drawing

is 

of 

an

Alicorn.  

Alicorns are a unique type of Unicorn.  The Alicorn has a horn like a Unicorn, but it also has wings, like Pegasus... or a flying horse.  Like Unicorns,
Alicorns are far more than a horse.  They are highly intelligent sentient beings.  They are always creatures of light and have their own magic.  All Alicorns use light magic and avoid all dark magic. 

Some Alicorns are depicted in the My Little Pony shows.  I think that My Little Pony has done a 
good job of promoting positive values.  I recently watched an episode (or movie) with my four-year-old granddaughter and it was all about how someone can be hurt and then make bad choices.  But they can also choose to change and it is up to the good "people" (ponies) to forgive them and accept them back into the fold.  A lot of us Christians should follow that example... 
Jesus accepted people back after they repented.  He even encouraged them to do better and did not condemn them.  We should follow His example. 

In my opinion, the My Little Pony franchise has excellent writers and they are doing some good for our little ones who watch the show.  The below drawing is new today.  It is of an Alicorn and I admit that it resembles a certain one of the Ponies from My Little Pony.  But it is not exactly like her. I drew it for my granddaughter.  It is fan art. 
The second drawing is an older drawing of an Alicorn taking flight.  It is done in my "pony style."  Both drawings, in printable form, can be found by clicking on the  top button labeled:  "Fantasy, Myths, and Circus."  Remember, that newer drawings are always at the bottom of the list so scroll way down for the new drawing.  

Alicorn cartoon fan art




Alicorn taking Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment