Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Christmas and Thanksgiving Pictures to Color

Here is a Thanksgiving drawing.  Never forget that without the help of the Native Americans the pilgrims never would have survived in the New World.  There were Pilgrims and Native Americans that were good friends.  This includes my ancestor Penelope and the man she called her "Indian Father."  Yes there was terrible conflict and horrible mistreatment of the Natives by many European settlers...but not everyone failed to get along.  In fact, many of us people in America who appear to be Caucasian are actually part Native American.  I read that it is over 80% of us "white Americans" are part Native American.  I am part Iroquois.   I think I'll write here on my blog some true stories here . . .true stories, of my Native American ancestors.  .   .    .  but that will have to wait until December or so.   




Pilgrim with Native American Friend





I know it's just a little early, but here are some Christmas drawings from last year. 

Santa Claus and Reindeer
This drawing is from last year...I think I've gotten better...as an artists.

Younger Santa Claus

Mary and Baby Jesus



No comments:

Post a Comment