This is my free coloring page site or blog.
Today I drew and am posting a coloring page of Triton.
Triton was the son of the Greek God of the sea, Poseidon. His mother was Amphitrite, the Goddess of the Sea. Triton is depicted as a Merman. He is very powerful. He carries a 3-pointed spear, or trident. His father also carries one. He has a twisted conch shell that he can blow to raise or calm the waves of the sea. (Sorry, I did not depict the shell. I will do a coloring page drawing of Triton with the shell later.
See if you can find the ocean creatures on this list: shark, sand worms, parrotfish about to eat coral, coral, sea anemone with clownfish, brain coral, squid, jellyfish, a few other bony fish, and a Merman.
NOTE: This drawing or coloring page can be found by clicking on the button labeled "Fantasy, Myths, and Circus." Then scroll down to the bottom of the list of coloring page titles. If you are looking at this page in October of 2026, then this title will be at or near the bottom of the list.

No comments:
Post a Comment